Sunday, May 15, 2011

Filmstrip: Interactive Layout

 


I have been wanting to try to do this layout ever since I first put my hands on the "Magic" book.  My son especially loves pulling the filmstrip back and forth to reveal the fourth picture.
I apoligize for the glare on the interactive page. Next time I will remeber to take pictures of the layout before putting it into the protector. I tend to favor interactive options that still allow my pictures to stay protected.


Pictured below is the "Magic" book from Close to my Heart that I used to create the layout above.  People are always saying that they aren't creative enough to scrapbook.  This book is a great resource for helping people with laying out their pictures and paper. Click on the photo of the book for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Isabelle, Looks Great. I love the "Magic" book!

    ReplyDelete