Sunday, May 22, 2011

True Love Layout

 

I couldn't get enough of my niece Skylar when she was born.  She was the first grandchild in our family and my goddaughter.  I was really disappointed when I had to miss her actual birth to administer NYS ELA tests.  I told my sister just to hold on a little bit longer but I guess Skylar just couldn't wait! It's hard to believe she'll be going to kindergarten this fall.
The great part about this layout is versatility of the corner rounder.  By using it on all of the papers and pictures it really softens the layout.  And I created the flower embellishments like the ones pictured on a similar layout in the Idea Book.  I added some ribbon to my original design and used two tone embossing for the title.
This is the layout that my club members completed in May.  If creating this layout is something you'd like to try you can contact me a zabel800@gmail.com.  We create a layout or cards each month at our club gatherings.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet Love it! I can't wait to add pictures to mine.

    ReplyDelete