Saturday, January 7, 2012

Block Party and Prize!

 I went a traditional route for my "Rock the Block" set.  No surprise there!  But, my kids LOVE it!  I made a Tic Tac Toe game on 2 of the sides and used pictures for the other 4 sides.  I used Modge Podge on the surfaces to protect it and to make it user friendly for my kids.  I have seen some A-Mazing block projects out there including a Magic Cube and Calendar Blocks.
When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion).
Or, you can take your chances to WIN a Rock the Block kit by leaving a comment on my blog anytime before January 15th!  One winner will be chosen at random. Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, I cant wait to see it in person at our next gathering. I just bought some mod Podge last night at Acmoore. I hope to be able to work on mine soon.

    ReplyDelete